Here are some ways YOU can make the park even better:
Join us for upcoming community work days—even if its for just a couple hours, every bit helps.
Your membership helps support our activities and gives you a voice in shaping our priorities.
By shopping through our Amazon Smiles account, a percentage of your purchase goes to help fund our activities.
A direct donation to our PayPal account helps us keep our great volunteers fed, watered and equipped! Please do what you can.
Pine Hill Partnership is strictly an all volunteer organization. We are able to maintain Pine Hill Park to a very high standard due to your monetary contributions. We are a non-profit group with 501 (c) 3 status. Your contributions are tax deductible.
Help us replace worn tools:
Our wish list:
- Silky handsaw: $99.72 – Link to purchase
- Silky KATANABOY, #403-50, Large Folding Saw w/ Case: $192.72 – Link to purchase
- Hazel hoe or Adze hoe: $69.95 – Link to purchase
- Pulaski: $64.95 – Link to purchase
- Nupla Fire Rake: $49.95 – Link to purchase
- Nupla McLeod: $47.00 – Link to purchase
- Stihl Kombi Brushcutter FS 110R: Approximately $370.00.
Would prefer to purchase from GT Power on Park St in Rutland.
Link to Description at Stilh USA