Q: Are fat tire bikes allowed in Pine Hill Park and surrounding trails?
Q: How do I receive and check the most current conditions of the park and surrounding trails?
A: Check www.trailhub.org. You can sign up for trail up dates on this site that will come into your Inbox. Go to the dashboard on Trailhub and click on the heart by the trail system you are interested in, this sets it as a favorite.
Q: Are dogs allowed in the park?
A: Yes, but they must be on leashes. Rutland City has a city ordinance that requires dogs to be leashed—even in Pine Hill Park.
Q: What tools, equipment and materials are needed for Pine Hill Partnership to maintain the trail system?
Our wish list:
- Silky handsaw: $99.72 – Link to purchase
- Silky KATANABOY, #403-50, Large Folding Saw w/ Case: $192.72 – Link to purchase
- Hazel hoe or Adze hoe: $69.95 – Link to purchase
- Pulaski: $64.95 – Link to purchase
- Nupla Fire Rake: $49.95 – Link to purchase
- Nupla McLeod: $47.00 – Link to purchase
- Stihl Kombi Brushcutter FS 110R: Approximately $370.00.
Would prefer to purchase from GT Power on Park St in Rutland.
Link to Description at Stilh USA
- Lumber for new trail signs. E-Mail us for more information.
For your donation of $50.00 or more, you will receive a very cool looking Pine Hill Partnership t-shirt (100% heavy duty cotton) and a one year membership in the Pine Hill Partnership.
Q: How do I join Pine Hill Partnership?
A: On our webpage banner please click on ‘How to Help the Park’. You can help us in many ways by monetary contributions to purchasing tools and equipment for us.
Q: How do I become involved with Pine Hill Partnership?
A: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Rutland Recreation Dept at 802 775 1822.